Check The Florist has been proudly serving Providence since 1928. We are family owned and operated serving the Providence area. We are committed to offering only the finest floral arrangements and gifts, backed by service that is friendly and prompt.
Because all of our customers are important, our professional staff is dedicated to making your experience a pleasant one. That is why we always go the extra mile to make your floral gift perfect. Let Check The Florist be your first choice for flowers.
Check The Florist
76 Taunton Avenue (Corner of Taunton and Walnut)
East Providence,RI 02914
Our shop is open:
8:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m., Monday through Friday
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m. on Saturday
We are closed on Sunday.
To help assure on-time delivery during the busy holiday season, place your order at least 1 day(s) prior to the following major holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year's Day, Valentine's Day, Easter, Administrative Professionals Week, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
Our shop will always be closed on the following holidays: Thanksgiving Day, Christmas Day, New Year’s Day, Easter, Memorial Day, Independence Day and Labor Day.
We accept the following payment methods:
- American Express
- House Account Invoicing
- Phone In Payment
Our shop serves the following areas:
- West Warwick
- East Providence
- North Providence
We specialize in the following services:
- Large inventory of fresh flowers
- European/dish gardens
- Contemporary and traditional arrangements
- High-style floral arrangements
- Silk arrangements
- Dried floral arrangements
- Funeral designs
- Gourmet & Fruit baskets
- Gift baskets
If you have any questions or need more information, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or call us directly at (401) 331-8984. We're always here to serve you and make your flower-sending experience a pleasure.
- A local delivery fee of $9.95 will be added to each order, for each address.
- We have a minimum order for delivery of $39.00. (For deliveries outside our local delivery area, this fee may vary.)
- U.S. orders must be received before 12:00 noon in the recipient's time zone to assure same-day delivery. Orders received after that time will be delivered the following day.
- We will do our best to accommodate deliveries at specific times of day, but we cannot guarantee it.
- We are unable to make deliveries on Sundays, with the exception of funeral orders placed by 12:00 noon on Saturday.
- Deliveries requested on this day will be delivered the following business day.
- Delivery of orders to rural route addresses or cemeteries cannot be guaranteed.
- We will be happy to accept your international orders if you call our shop directly.
- We are unable to accept international orders over the Internet.
- May be necessary to create your bouquet due to the availability of certain flowers in various parts of the country.
- Care is taken to maintain the style, theme and color scheme of the arrangement, using flowers of equal value.
- Substitution of certain keepsake items may be necessary due to increased demand, especially during major holidays.
- In single-flower arrangements, such as an all rose bouquet, or orchids, we will make every attempt to match the flower type, but may substitute with another color.